What it's like to work at O0
Here we love startup culture: work fast, adapt quickly, share work, give feedback, and joke along the way.
We're looking for an experienced Product Designer to join O0 and build digital products from the ground up.
You will work with aerospace and automotive companies, help Y Combinator alums build products 'people want', improve digital banking experience, help AI to help humans, explain smart breathing machines and receive awards for that.
In this role, you’re going to be
- Designing digital products
- Doing research, contributing to product vision
- Framing and articulating design problems through ideation, storyboarding and prototyping, ending with user validated designs
- Working along the teams of managers, stakeholders, business analysts
- Recommending design solutions with user-focused point of view
- Helping the client to understand the value of their users
- Conducting well organized assets delivery to engineers
Who you are
- You love understanding and solving human problems
- Have experience designing and shipping digital products (web/app)
- Have confident presentation abilities and good communication skills
- You have decent spoken English skills (at least on B1 level)
- Have a hustler attitude: being creative + getting things done
- You have created complex interactions, experiences, end-to-end flows
- You have advanced prototyping skills
- Have a cross-functional collaboration mindset
- Have a genuine curiosity, discipline, rationalism, thoroughness and proactivity
- With a big thirst for knowledge and growth
- 100% Remote Job
- Generous PTO / sick leave / paid holidays
- Income Taxes covered
- Coworking Membership
- We cover professional development courses and workshops
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Shoot us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.